Your personal data
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
Intellectual data: Copyright Notice
FLR adopts the Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs Creative Common License (BY-NC-ND). That is, Copyright for articles published in this journal is retained by the authors with, however, first publication rights granted to the journal. By virtue of their appearance in this open access journal, articles are free to use, with proper attribution, in educational and other non-commercial settings.
For each visitor of the FLR website, we collect data about your visit. These statistics are useful to us, as we like to know who is visiting our website, how many unique visitors we reach each month, and whether we reach our target audience. This allows us to make strategic decisions in future on how to update and improve our website so we can engage with our audience even better.
For this service, we make use of Google Analytics.
The following information is automatically collected and stored:
- The type of browser and operating system you are using to access our website
- The date, time and location (country) of your visit
- Whether you are a new or returning visitor
- The different webpages you looked at, how long for, which content you engaged with
- Whether you were referred from another website or social media channel to our website
This information is never shared with external parties.