Describe future plans for Reflective Practice - only online.Read more about CHANGES TO COME - GRATITUDE FOR PAST, PRESENT, FUTURE and FLOURISHING
About the Journal
REFLECTIVE PRACTICE: FORMATION and SUPERVISION in MINISTRY
- Reflective Practice is an "Open Access" Journal.
- You do NOT need to register or login in order to access the Journal.
- Simply click on ARCHIVES above in order to access volumes 22 - 26 of The Journal of Supervision and Training in Ministry and
- Volumes 27 - 41 of Reflective Practice: Formation and Supervision in Ministry.
- Then Click on the volume number highlighted in blue which you would like to read.
- The "Table of Contents" will appear. Then Click on the blue PDF letters which are located in a small rectangular box. The article you wish to read will open the article.
ISSN 2325-2847 - print ISSN 2325-2855 - online
In the midst of paradox, personally, professionally, and globally, we take time to notice, celebrate, and learn from the places and practices where CPE educators, theological field educators, spiritual directors, and pastoral theologians are flourishing.
THEME - NEXT ISSUE
ORDER FORM-PRINTED COPIES
Reflective Practice is an Open Access online journal for:
- Spiritual Directors
- Theological Field Educators
- Pastoral Counselors
- ACPE Clinical Educators
Open Access is made possible through the generous financial support of the following individuals, centers, and organizations:
The Association of Theological Field Educators
National Association of Catholic Chaplains
The Spiritual Care Service of Stanford University Hospitals and Clinics
The Editorial Board of Reflective Practice
Ki Do Ahn, Landon Bogan, Carrie Buckner, Sung Hee Chang, Susan Freeman, Susan Phillips, Julia Prinz, Rod Seeger, Taqwa Surapati, Trent J. Thornley
Co-Editors: Nancy Wood and Matthew Floding