About the Journal
REFLECTIVE PRACTICE: FORMATION and SUPERVISION in MINISTRY
- Reflective Practice is an "Open Access" Journal.
- You do NOT need to register or login in order to access the Journal.
- Simply click on ARCHIVES above in order to access volumes 22 - 26 of The Journal of Supervision and Training in Ministry and
- Volumes 27 - 43 of Reflective Practice: Formation and Supervision in Ministry.
- Then Click on the volume number highlighted in blue which you would like to read.
- The "Table of Contents" will appear. Then Click on the blue PDF letters which are located in a small rectangular box. The article you wish to read will open the article.
ISSN 2325-2847 - print ISSN 2325-2855 - online
SEE OUR WEBSITE FOR INFORMATION ABOUT REFLECTIVE PRACTICE
Volume 43 provided the blue-sky space, the blank canvas, the dreamer's playground to imagine how the work that we do could tap into new pathways and proactices, enlivevened with traditioned innovation, or envisioned whole new vistas for formation and supervision.
Reflective Practice is an Open Access online journal for:
- Spiritual Directors
- Theological Field Educators
- Pastoral Counselors
- ACPE Clinical Educators
Open Access is made possible through the generous financial support of the following individuals, centers, and organizations:
The Association of Theological Field Educators
National Association of Catholic Chaplains
The Editorial Board of Reflective Practice
Ki Do Ahn, Carrie Buckner, Sung Hee Chang, Susan Freeman, Julia Prinz, Rod Seeger, Danielle Buhuro, Timothy Coltvet, Matthew Floding, Sean Gilbert, David Glenister, Rod Seeger
Co-Editors: Danielle Buhuro and Matthew Floding