Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- The submission file is a single document in Microsoft Word or RTF file format, with any tables and illustrations included. If your paper is accepted for publication you will be asked to provide illustrations separately as Adobe Illustrator, TIFF or PDF files.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- To enable blind refereeing, your own name must not appear on the paper. See further details about Ensuring a Blind Review.
- The authors undertake to obtain and deliver to the publisher all necessary permissions to reproduce any illustrations such as photographs, diagrams or maps (whether from printed material, from the internet or from any other source).
- The text adheres to the general guidance in Author Guidelines (below) and to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Style Guide .
Contributors are expected to assign copyright to the publisher; though they remain free to use material in subsequent publications written or edited by themselves, provided Environment and History is acknowledged as the original place of publication. More details.
Personal data entered in this journal management system will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
The publishers comply with the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation.
One or more cookies are created on your computer when you first visit this site. They are necessary to store a session ID and to facilitate login. You can view or delete cookies using your browser settings.