Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The text adheres to the stylistic requirements outlined in the "Author Guidelines" (APA).
- The text has had the authors' names removed. If an author is cited, "Author" and year are used in the bibliography and footnotes, instead of author's name, paper title, etc. The author's name has also been removed from the document's Properties, which in Microsoft Word is found in the File menu. This journal uses double-blind review, which means that both the reviewer and author identities are concealed from the reviewers, and vice versa, throughout the review process. To facilitate this, authors need to ensure that their manuscripts are prepared in a way that does not give away their identity.
- There has been no falsification or fabrication of data findings.
- Publication has been approved by all co-authors and responsible authorities at the organization where the work has been carried out.
- The paper includes no instances of plagiarism, such as verbatim copying of another’s work and submitting it as one’s own, or changing words and phrases while retaining the essential content of another’s work.
- Authors will conduct their research in line with best practices and regulations of their professional bodies and home institutions. Authors will adhere to the guidelines of TCPS 2 (2014): the latest edition of Tri-Council Policy Statement: Ethical Conduct for Research Involving Humans. The paper complies with the ethical requirements of Informed Consent and any conflict of interest has been declared.
Except where explicitly stated, articles in Stream are released under Creative Common License Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0).
The author retains the copyright of their work. The author will acknowledge Stream Journal as the first place of publication in subsequent use, such as placement in an Institutional Repository.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.