Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word (.doc) or Rich Text (.rtf) document file format.
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); endnotes are entered as regular body text, rather than created with autoformatting function; and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic requirements outlined in the "Author Guidelines".
- The text adheres to American Psychological Association (APA) bibliographic style, both in-text and in reference list.
Except where explicitly stated, articles in Stream: Culture/Politics/Technology are released under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.