Part of the
PKP Publishing Services Network
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Submission is from one of the following disciplines: biology, biomedical physiology, kinesiology, chemistry, earth sciences, mathematics, molecular biology and biochemistry, physics, statistics, actuarial science, health science, environmental science, applied sciences, or any other recognized scientific discipline.
- Research must be original and authored by the person submitting it.
- Submission and research was conducted during the author’s time as an undergraduate student at any institution.
- Research is no more than three years old at the time of submission.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- All authors and co-authors have read the SFU SURJ guidelines, and indicated their own consent to have the article submitted as well as the consent of their supervisor. The consent form should be downloaded, read, signed by all parties, and uploaded as a supplementary material during the submission process.
Length of submission is between 2000-4000 words.
All papers are formatted double-spaced in Times New Roman, 12-point font. References are formatted according to Vancouver Style.
- Submission is in one of the following file formats: .doc, .docx.
Copyright NoticeAuthors retain all rights to their research, and work published in the SFU SURJ may be published elsewhere with consent of the journal in question. It is the responsibility of the author(s) to be aware of the policies of other journals with regards to republication.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.