The Journal of Euromarketing is the official journal of the International Management Development Association (IMDA), published by IMDA Press. It is the leading publishing organization in the field of international marketing, focusing on Europe, emerging countries, and other countries/regions. It provides services for academics, practitioners, and public policymakers on issues related to marketing and related disciplines.
The special issue will address the nexus and interplay between the Covid-19 pandemic and its impact on marketing for organisations. The spatial context relates to European marketing and involves marketing practices in both western and Eastern Europe. Some of the subject areas of interest are:
- Innovative and breakthrough marketing strategies adapted as a result of Covid-19?
- Choosing the right scale: national, regional, global marketing strategy arbitrages in Europe as a result of Covid-19?
- New European marketing ecosystems as a result of Covid-19?
- Covid-19 and responsible / ethical marketing practices in Europe?
- Crisis marketing management: main lessons from Covid-19 to European marketers and organisations?
- Changes in consumer behaviour post-Covid-19? How organisations should be responding to these new challenges in Europe?
- New customer path analyses in a post Covid-19 environment: lessons from European practices
- The world will never be the same again: on the rise of data management, CRM and new technologies in European marketing strategies
- Digital marketing practices in Europe during Covid-19 – A new frontier?
- Omnichannel Online / offline distribution balance in Europe as a result of Covid-19
- Dynamic pricing strategies in turbulent times: what Covid-19 could teach to European companies?
- New communication channels and strategies in Europe as a result of Covid-19?
- Rise of social networks, influencers and digital key opinion leaders in Europe as a result of Covid-19
- How have healthcare service providers adapted marketing during the pandemic? What do European healthcare service providers view the future of marketing post Covid-19 to be?
- How have tourism, airlines and hospitality providers adapted marketing during the pandemic? What do European tourism, airlines and hospitality providers view the future of marketing post Covid-19 to be?
- How have education provider recruitment strategies been affected by the Pandemic?
- How have not-for-profit organisations adapted their funding strategies in response to the pandemic?
All manuscripts must conform to Euromarketing author guidelines, available at: https://www.imda.cc/Templates/submissions.dwt. Note in your cover letter that your manuscript is being submitted to the " Covid-19 Pandemic and its Impact on Marketing for Organisations” Special Issue. The closing date for receipt of submissions is 1 October, 2022
Submit the prospective manuscript to:
*Special Issue Corresponding Editor:
Journal of Euromarketing
Dr Shaukat Ali - University of Wolverhampton Business School
Acknowledgment: We thank the Euromarketing Editors/Editorial team for their valuable support/feedback to this call for papers.