Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submisson has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor)
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The abstract of 150 to 250 words should be provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- the text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Auther Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- if submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
References should follow APA style.
- Did you check your paper through plagiarism check system before submitting the paper?
- All authors who contributed to this paper have been added.
- The Copyright of reserch papers already or will be published in the jounal shall belong to RIKCDT, and by submitting a manuscript, the copyright is consider to be transferred to RIKCDT.
- No dispute shall be raised on matters RIKCDT already managed on research papers published in previous journal.
- Once publication of the paper is confirmed, Copyright tansfer agreement shall be submitted.