Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The author affirms that the submitted work is an original work and that any third-party or previously published material contained therein has been properly attributed and that permissions have been obtained as necessary. All works used as sources have been correctly cited. The author further affirms that he/she has the right to transfer the copyright of this work to the publisher. All parties listed as authors contributed to the work and all parties who contributed to the work are included and have been informed about the terms of this agreement.
- The author warrants that the work is not defamatory or otherwise unlawful, does not infringe upon the rights or privacy of others, and is accurate to the best of his/her knowledge. The author accepts that if any part of this statement is untrue, any and all liability related to the publication of this work shall fall to the author and not the publisher.
- The author warrants that the work has not been previously published, either in print or electronically, except as a marked preprint, and that it is not currently under consideration by any other publisher. The author is entitled to deposit the postprint or published version of the article in an open-access repository provided that the journal is correctly cited as the venue of original publication. If a similar paper or parts of the paper have been previously published in any form, the author will consult with the editorial team prior to submission.
- Where applicable, the research performed to produce the work was approved by an ethics or institutional review board, and informed consent was obtained from participants.
- The author has disclosed any potential conflicts of interest, whether real or perceived, related to the publication of this work. Furthermore, the author has acknowledged any and all sources of funding for the completion of the research represented by the work.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The journal publishes manuscripts following the citation and reference list format of APA 7th edition. Authors may submit their manuscript in any style guide of choice, with the understanding that if the paper is accepted, they will be required to convert their referencing style to APA.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, please make sure the journal is anonymized and ready for a blind review.
If this article is selected for publication in the Canadian Journal for Studies in Discourse and Writing/Rédactologie, the author(s) and publisher agree that copyright of the work shall be transferred to the publisher, who will protect the work against unauthorized use and maintain its bibliographical and archival integrity. The author retains any and all intellectual property rights other than copyright. The work shall be published electronically under the terms of Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike (CC BY-SA 4.0). This license allows users to adapt and build upon the published work, but requires them to attribute the original publication and license their derivative works under the same terms. There is no fee required for submission or publication.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.